top of page

Individual Services

Whether you would like to visit, study or work in Canada, bring your family or settle down permanently, we're here to accompany you in your new adventure.

Famille à l'aéroport
Grand-père et Grandchild Avoir du plaisir
Étudier dans un café

Our Services

Visit Canada

- Temporary resident visa (TRV)

- Super visa for parents and grandparents 

Work in Canada

- Labour Market Impact Assessment (LMIA)

- Certificat d’acceptation du Québec (CAQ)

- Closed or open work permit 

- Young Professionals work permit 

- A-73 or A-75 work permit 

- Renew a work permit 

- Request to change your employer 

Study in Canada

- Certificat d’acceptation du Québec (CAQ) for studies

- Study permit 

- Renew a study permit 

- Post-graduation work permit (PGWP)

Bring Your Family to Canada 

- Visitor visa for a member of your family 

- Open work permit for a partner or spouse 

- Visitor visa or study permit for a child

- Super visa for parents and grandparents

Settling Down Permanently in Canada 

- Certificat de sélection du Québec (CSQ)

          Via the Programme régulier des travailleurs qualifiés (PRTQ)

          Via the Programme de l'expérience québécoise (PEQ)

          Via a MIFI Pilot program

- Economic permanent residency

          Via Quebec economic classes 

          Via Express Entry

- Permanent residency via sponsorship 

- Maintain temporary status during the permanent residency process (A-73 and A-75 work permits) 

- Renew a permanent residency card 

- Canadian citizenship 

Other Services

- Analyzation of an application following a refusal letter

- Legal consultation 

We would be happy to discuss your immigration needs further!  

* We offer our services in English and in French

Typical Questions From Individuals 

My spouse and children are still in our home country. How can they join me in Canada?

I currently have a closed work permit for a Quebec employer. Can I change employers? If so, what are the conditions?

I'm considering the possibility of applying for permanent residency. Am I eligible and where do I start?

Every immigration case is unique. We are here to analyze your case, answer all your immigration questions and advise accordingly. 

 Send us an e-mail or give us a call to receive more information. 

bottom of page